Virtual Conference Portal
MyConferenceSuite’s new Virtual Conference Portal is a robust and interactive platform to manage Virtual Events and Online Content. We can support a complete virtual conference using our secure portal. Attendees can access their portal with a user name and registration key to access all content which they have subscribed for. The portal includes:
- Video on Demand Services-Hosting of video sessions-sort by track/itinerary in English/French
- Post Event Feedback-Surveys/Evaluations
- Discussion Board for attendee engagement on Video Sessions
- QandA options for panelists and attendees
- Integration with group video conferencing
- Live interactive networking with Zoom integration
- Virtual Events Platform can be fully branded and customized per event theme.
- Integrated content from ePosters and Abstracts.
- Twitter integration for social
- Dynamic easy to navigate layout with Agenda and session pages.
- Sponsorship activation through Zoom and individual Session Pages.
Webinar and Live Stream Registration
D. E. Systems’ myConferenceSuite includes a number of features to accommodate customized live Stream and Webinar registration and viewing to complement the core registration application.
Users can register via myConferenceSuite and pay for access to view a Webinar or LivestreamsUsers simply access their content via email and confirmation ID which will authenticate access to content that has been purchase. Administrators can upload webinar content available for purchase through an administrative interface or through our programming team. For Live Streams, myConferenceSuite will work with any video provider to authenticate purchases and provide access through our secure site via an embedded feed from the video provider. Plenaries and workshop sessions can all be purchased and accessed with myConferenceSuite.Users are authenticated for one time views of the content unless open access is preferred.
Providing a virtual component to any live event or running completely virtual allows event organizers to offer choice to their audience in accessing their education and content.
Many organizations are opting to take their educational content and conferences online. With so many moving parts and requirements to make such a transition, we want to help you effectively get your content online easily.
We can help you record, package and deliver any video that you need for your event. With full production capabilities, we can:
- Set up and record the keynote speaker and other presenters,
- Design and brand any PowerPoint or Keynote presentations,
- Incorporate PowerPoint or Keynote slides, music, photos or other footage into the final video,
- Upload the finished video and have it ready for your conference delivery.
Contact us for more information